Durban from above

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

STRIKING THE WRITE NOTE

COLONIALIST COMPOSITIONS -QUESTS 4 ALBUM IN PREPARATION


MyMusicStream Widgets

To introduce myself to you
I thought the best thing I could do,
Instead if all the wordy quotes,
Was put in here some of my notes!


The play's the thing, they always say;
But I retort, the things they play
These days lack musicality
To any notable degree.



I like a play upon a word,
In playful manner, and absurd,
Thus strike a note with little class -
My music, though, is seri-aas!

© Colonialst June 2010 (Blogger)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger and Good luck!

    The Mini Music Player works in the Blogger as a gadget ;-) I tested it on my blogs.

    Please let me know if you would like me to remove it from my blog.

    They don't always work in Wordpress.

    I'm following you ;-)
    http://tok-tokeloshe.blogspot.com/
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased to see you here and I love your Blog title ;-)

    Have a wonderful day.
    Tok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! It's good to see you here.

    I don't know if others find it the same, but the music player doesn't work for me in Mozilla Firefox, but it does in Google Chrome

    a.k.a Tokeloshe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thansk for visit! It seems there is no direct comment response facility here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colonialist,

    It seems to be a problem at this time.;-(

    The best I can suggest is to use the person's name first.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did some homework ;-)

    Intensedebate.com
    http://intensedebate.com/home
    has a Widget for threaded comments.

    Here is a how to:
    http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/05/how-to-install-intense-debate-comments.html

    You can sign in with your Wordpress username and password.

    Come and have a look ;-)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete