Durban from above

Friday, August 20, 2010

Magpie Tales - A FEAT SOAK CLEVER

Beware of dangerous punning levels - you have been warned!

Warmly immersed;
Going with flow,
Day is rehearsed -
Toe-tally so!

' "This piggie went..."
Market, oh-ho!
"Home-time this spent" -
That's a no-no!

"This had roast beef"...
Meat's getting low;
"This none." Good grief,
Don't I just know!

Like my "wee-wees"
It's a no-show...
Soapless, one sees -
That to my woe!

Wish I could tap
Into the flow;
This sud-den crap -
Faucet to go!'

10 comments:

  1. Toe=tally=so .... and from there it got better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how toe-tally clever! hahah Great Magpie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - this one has rhythm….loved the toe-tally…and tap into the flow…would love to clap my hands to the beat...

    my magpie is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. toe-tally fun magpie! could you sing this for us and put it on here...smiles.

    my magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant play,
    enjoyed your rhymes and rhythms in it...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite bit is "toe-tally so"!! (as opposed to the Moulin Rouge "tow-tah-wee") ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! That was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete